| World History for Us All is a powerful, innovative model curriculum for teaching world history in middle and high schools.
World History for Us All:
- offers a treasury of teaching units, lesson plans, and resources.
- presents the human past as a single story rather than unconnected stories of many civilizations.
- helps teachers meet state and national standards.
- enables teachers to survey world history without excluding major peoples, regions, or time periods.
- helps students understand the past by connecting specific subject matter to larger historical patterns.
- draws on up-to-date historical research.
- may be readily adapted to a variety of world history programs.
World History for Us All is a national collaboration of K-12 teachers, collegiate instructors, and educational technology specialists. It is a project of San Diego State University in cooperation with the National Center for History in the Schools at UCLA.
World History for Us All is a continuing project. Elements under development will appear on the site in the coming months.