1. Identify the problems that led a new generation of educated women and men to reject their parents' values in many countries of the world.
2. Assess the different and similar solutions that these reformers or revolutionaries presented to solve the abovementioned problems.
3. Analyze their similar and different goals.
4. Assess the ability of cross-class and cross-national alliances.
5. Identify the reasons why in the immediacy of 1968 most of these goals were not met and why historians assess the impact differently.
6. Assess the long-term impact of these movements in the long run.